News from around the district
Waco ISD is one of 20 districts statewide to be included on the Texas Art Education Association’s inaugural list.
“These ratings matter, and they are important. However, they don’t measure everything that matters, and they definitely don’t capture all that is important."
More than 200 teachers and aides for students in pre-kindergarten through second grade are participating in two days of intensive professional development.
Her career in public education spans three decades, including the past eight years as the superintendent of Belton ISD.
Su carrera en educación pública abarca tres décadas, incluidos los últimos ocho años como superintendente de Belton ISD.
Office of Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology coordinates all of Waco ISD district wide systems integration with TEAMS and Prologic Technology Systems. Our department is responsible for the support of the district's computing systems, networks and data communications technologies, including hardware and software.
- Services and Responsibilities of Technology
- Provide and maintain a stable network ensuring connectivity to resources
- Nurture positive relationships which respect the dignity and worth of the individual
- Foster teamwork between the IT Department and others throughout the District
- Maximize the use of technology to support the missions of each Department and Campus
- Promote growth and continuous improvement in the use of technology to support goals
- Maintain an active and effective system of communication among all stakeholders