Office of Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology coordinates all of Waco ISD district wide systems integration with TEAMS and Prologic Technology Systems. Our department is responsible for the support of the district's computing systems, networks and data communications technologies, including hardware and software.
- Services and Responsibilities of Technology
- Provide and maintain a stable network ensuring connectivity to resources
- Nurture positive relationships which respect the dignity and worth of the individual
- Foster teamwork between the IT Department and others throughout the District
- Maximize the use of technology to support the missions of each Department and Campus
- Promote growth and continuous improvement in the use of technology to support goals
- Maintain an active and effective system of communication among all stakeholders
News from around the district
Dr. Marcus Nelson will also host a roundtable discussion with community leaders, first responders and mental health professionals.
The awesome Scarlet Line officer team went to leadership camp at MA Dance Camp in Houston, Tx.
WISD is applying for a continuation of TEA's 21st Century grant that would fund the third year of the Texas ACE After School Program at G.W.Carver Middle School.