Summer Food Service Program 2021
The Waco ISD Summer Food Service Program provides free meals to all children ages 1-18, regardless of enrollment.
SERVING SITES, TIMES AND DETAILS:
- The Summer Food Service Program runs from June 14, 2021 - August 18, 2021.
- All sites are open Monday – Thursday, and some of those locations will also be open on Fridays.
- All sites will be closed on Monday, July 5, in observance of Independence Day.
- At designated sites marked on the chart below, you can see which locations will distribute meals for Saturday and Sunday on Fridays, and which will distribute meals for Friday, Saturday and Sunday on Thursdays.
- Students will be able to eat meals at all school and community sites.
- Per USDA/TDA (Texas Department of Agriculture) Regulations, a child MUST be present to receive a meal.
- There is one a curbside service at Dean Highland Elementary School every Thursday at 5–6 pm where meals will be given out for the entire week (seven breakfasts and seven lunches).
A map and a listing of campus, mobile and community Summer Food Service Program sites are below: