- Parkdale Elementary
Welcome to our new and returning families! Our hope is that you and your family have had a relaxing summer and are looking forward to getting back into the swing of your school routines.
Here are some reminders to keep things going smoothly:
- The doors open each morning at 7:15 AM. Please do not drop off your child before that time.
- Breakfast is served from 7:15-7:45 AM each morning.
- Prek and Kinder students go to the library each morning. They are supervised there until teachers pick them up at 7:45 AM. Both Prek and Kinder students eat breakfast in their classes.
- First –Fifth grade students go to the cafeteria for breakfast. Fifth grade students are dismissed to the gym at 7:30 or after they have finished their breakfast. Second, third and fourth grades wait in the cafeteria until 7:45 when they are dismissed to class. Those students who are in portables are picked up from the cafeteria by their teachers at 7:45 AM.
- Prek students dismiss at the side door and must be signed out.
- Dismissal is at 3:15 PM. Grades K-5 will dismiss in the front, starting with fifth grade, as you pull in the parking lot. At dismissal, students MUST stay with their teachers. We do not groupPlease do not get out of your car in the drive through lane and do not attempt to pass in the drive through lane.
- To keep the traffic moving and keep your child safe please follow these guidelines.
- When dropping off/picking up students use the front circle drive, the only lane to safely let your student out is the one next to the curb.
- Do not pass cars that are in line.
- Please stay in the line and do not get out of your vehicle in this lane, allow student to get out and go into building alone.
- If you need to walk student into building you must park in a parking spot.
- Do not allow your student walk across the parking lot alone.