News from around the district
Follow Us on Facebook
November 25, 2019
November 26, 2019
November 27, 2019
November 28, 2019
November 29, 2019
December 3, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Dyslexia Parent Night
December 20, 2019
December 23, 2019
December 24, 2019
December 25, 2019
December 26, 2019
December 27, 2019
December 28, 2019
December 29, 2019
December 30, 2019
HPDS NEWS TO KNOW!
Hillcrest PDS Dress Code
Hillcrest Professional Development School has a dress code that provides students the choice to wear clothing that is appropriate for school attire. We do not have a standard mode of dress. Please adhere to the school dress code.
- Halter tops, tank tops, tops that expose any part of the midriff, low-cut dresses or tops are not allowed.
- Thin strapped tank tops (spaghetti straps) are not allowed.
- Articles of clothing that display pictures, emblems, or writings that are lewd, offensive, vulgar, or obscene, or advertise or depict tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other substance are prohibited under Board Policy FNCA (LOCAL).
- House shoes, flip flops, slides, or slip on style shoes are not allowed. Sandals must have a strap around heel. Tennis shoes are preferred.
- Hair must not be dyed to extremes. Haircuts that are unusual such as Mohawks, lines, words, numbers, designs and distract from instruction are not allowed.
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn.
- Shorts/pants/skirts must be at the waist, NO SAGGING.
- Shorts, dresses, and skirts must be fingertip length or longer.
- Holes, rips, or tears on clothing that allow a student’s skin to show are not allowed.
- Leggings/yoga pants may not be worn unless under dresses, skirts, or shorts.
- Hats, caps, do-rags, bandanas, the hood part of a jacket, or sunglasses may not be worn inside the school building during the school day. These items may be worn at school-sponsored events as determined appropriate by campus administration.
Failure to comply with the dress code may result in disciplinary action.
Administrators have discretion on all matters concerning interpretation of the student dress code.
Our monthly newsletter is now ONLINE! Go to our PARENT & STUDENTS tab at the top of this page... when the blue menu pops up click on HPDS NEWSLETTER. This is a great way to get to know our staff & stay informed!