• Former Employee FAQs

    Q: How do I create a TEAMS Employee Service Center account after I've left the district?

    A: See the attachment for TEAMS ESC for Former Employees.


    Q: How do I access my W2 after I have left the district?

    A: You will need to create a ESC account (see question above) then follow the simple steps in this attachment for Accessing W2 after leaving WISD.


    Q: How do I apply for a refund from Teacher Retirement System?

    A: Please visit the Payroll Dept website for more information on TRS.


    Q: How do I request a service record for my time with Waco ISD?

    A: Please fill out a service records request form and send it to one of our HR Specialists to process.