Updating Your Information

  • To update any of the following information, please log into your Employee Service Center:

    • Address/Phone Number/Personal Email Address
    • Emergency Contact
    • Banking/Direct Deposit
    • W-2 and 1095-C Method Receipt
    • W-4 Number of Exemptions

    If your name has changed, please provide your new Social Security card and supporting documents to the Human Resources Department with a completed Name Change Form.

Voluntary Teacher Lateral Transfers

  • Process for the 2024-2025 School Year

  • Eligibility Criteria

Important Employee Information

  • Records Request

  • Employee Identification Badges

  • Resignations/Retirements

  • Transporting Students

  • Vector Solutions

  • Self-Reporting Form