JH Hines Dress Code 2022-2023
“Where EXCELLENCE is expected”
- Students must wear solid colored polos or shirts Monday through Thursday. Shirts must be white, black, navy blue, or light blue.
- All shirts must be tucked into pants and/or skirts.
- Shirts may NOT have any words, graphics, or designs.
- No undershirts are allowed to be worn without a shirt overtop.
- No tank tops or crop tops are allowed.
- Students must wear uniform pants, shorts, or skirts. These must be black, khaki, or navy blue. No jeans of any color or leggings are allowed to be worn.
- Pants may not have holes or rips.
- Pants are to be worn at the waist and belts are encouraged if the pants have belt loops. No sagging pants or oversized clothes are permitted.
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes every day.
- No crocs, slides, heels, open-toed sandals, slippers, houseshoes etc. are to be worn at any time.
Spirit Day (Fridays)
- Students may wear spirit attire on Fridays. Spirit attire consists of jeans and a JH Hines or other Waco ISD tshirt.
- Jeans may not have holes or rips. No sagging pants or oversized clothes are permitted.
- Spirit Days will begin on the fourth Friday of school 9/9/22.
- Hats, caps, and hoods may not be worn inside the school building during the school day.
- Hair must be neat and well-groomed. Hair must not be tied up in a bandana or covered by a hat, a hood, a cap, a doo rag, a bonnet, or a visor.
- Sunglasses, or other glasses not required for vision correction, may not be worn inside the building.
- Clear backpacks are required for every student. These backpacks will be provided for every student.
- Backpacks that are not clear will not be permitted.
If you need assistance with the new dress code, please contact the Family Support Specialist at JH Hines at 254-753-1362.