Indian Spring has lots of great resources to offer students and families both on and off campus. Click the options on the left to learn more about the following:
- Travis Cheatham, Family Support Specialist (FSS) - helps connect families with the campus and referring to resources off campus
- Communities in Schools (CIS) - coordinates mentoring, tutoring, enrichment groups, leadership opportunities, academic & behavioral interventions, community support, and college readiness!
- BEAR Project - licensed social workers and interns utilize strategies that promote emotional and behavioral regulation
- Community Resources - links to resources you can directly acces
- WISD Homeless Outreach - Waco ISD's department that helps answer any questions regarding services available to homeless families and what qualifies as homelessness