How to Use the Parent Portal
Download the App Here:
The Parent Portal is a great opportunity for parents to become more involved in and keep track of their child’s education. The instructions below are for accessing the Parent Portal on a computer, but there's also an app you can download called "TEAMS Mobile" that can access the same information.
You will have access to your child’s:
- Grades (current progress report and 6-week report cards)
- Health Log
- Discipline Log
- Student Personal Information: address, phone, e-mail
- Plus, send an email to any of your child's teachers
How to Log-In
1. Click on Parent Portal from the ISMS homepage
2. If you originally registered your student(s) for school on a computer, click “Registered User Sign In” and jump to step 6
3. If you only did a paper registration for your student(s), click “Create a New Account”
4. Under New Users, click Register. Complete the next screen and be sure to write down your User ID and password *you will need this to log-in in the future.
5. Sign in to your account from the "Registered User Sign In" (mentioned in Step 2)
6. In the new window, you should see a list of your student(s). If you have multiple students, you will need to select your student first before moving on.
7. On the top, you can see all of the tab options to check grades, progress reports, attendance, and more. If you have any questions about grades, you can even contact the teacher directly through this portal.
Have a question still on how to use the Parent Portal? Contact Travis Cheatham at email@example.com or 254-757-6200x2003.