- Dressing Rooms will open 2.5 hours prior to game time.
Bags and Backpacks
- No backpacks will be allowed inside the stadium
- Bags are subject to search
- Tailgating is allowed in designated areas on the home and visitor sides. No alcohol is allowed on District Property.
- Ticket gates will be opened 1 hour prior to game time.
- There are no in and out privileges. Reentry requires the purchase of a new ticket.
- Cash only (Waco ISD does NOT accept credit cards or checks)
- Pressbox will open 1.5 hours prior to game time.
- Admittance to pressbox is by PASS ONLY. All passes are acquired from stadium manager (Jack Stanley) in advance.
- Radio/Press must call in advance to have passes waiting in the elevator lobby with attendant.
- No metal cleats may be worn on the turf.
- Use of tobacco, sunflower seeds, and gum prohibited.
- Only water can be used on the field. No colored or sugar based drinks may be used on the field.
- Absolutely no glass bottles, cans, or food allowed on the field.
- All equipment such as training table and fans must have a protective base - make arrangements with the stadium manager.
- No live mascots are allowed.
- Cannons and/or confetti are NOT allowed.
- All run-through signs must be vinyl. DO NOT use painted paper.
- Band props must not mark or scar the field - such as chairs, ladders, etc.
- Only personnel with sideline passes can be on the field - spectators are not allowed on the field before or after the games.
- No heaters or gas generators allowed on the field.
- Absolutely no climbing over the rails from the bleachers to the field.
- Spirit signs must be made of vinyl that can be tied to the stadium railing.
- Taping of signs to any stadium structure will not be permitted.
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO CROSSOVER by spectators from home side of the stadium to the visitor side of the stadium or vice versa.
- No pets.
- Bring no outside food (including ice) or drink into the stadium.
- No ice chests.
- No smoking.
- This area is for team personnel only - all team personnel must have passes.
- Coaches' and players' families are only allowed in this area following the game.
- A motorized vehicle will be provided to take field equipment down the ramp to the field. ONLY ADULTS employed by the school may drive these vehicles.