Brook Avenue Elementary CDMC meetings will be held six times a year at 4:15 p.m. in the library. Parents and guardians are encouraged to attend to provide input on various campus decisions, including budget and new initiatives.
- September 28th, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- October 26th, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- November 16th, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- January 25th, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- February 22nd, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
- March 21st, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
Time and location are subject to change.
In accordance with Texas Education Code 11.253(a), and Board Policies BQB(LEGAL) and BQB(LOCAL), a campus decision-making council (CDMC) has been formed on each campus. The CDMC assists the campus principal with the development, review, and revision of the campus improvement plan.
Committee membership is comprised of parents, teachers, campus principal, community members, business representatives and other district personnel.
Individuals interested in serving on a campus CDMC should contact the principal.