Be sure to check out the following to stay up to date on events:
- Prosper Waco's "Get Help" page (this is the best spot to check first for any community resources)
- Communities in Schools - mentoring, tutoring, and so much more!
- Free counseling for children up to 18 years old at STARRY
- Greater Waco Legal Services- once a month they hold a free legal clinic (generally the first Monday of the month)
- Baylor Law Immigration Clinic- Services are offered for free but an appointment must be made to receive help. Appointments can be made by calling 254-710-4244 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Methodist Children's Home + La Puerta- Círculo de Seguridad
- Addiction & Recovery Resources in Texas- This Help.org resource evaluates treatment centers and explains what to expect in the process for drug & alcohol recovery.
*Have any questions about what you see here? Do you know of a resource that should be here? Let me know at email@example.com.
**Note: these links are outside organizations and do not represent Waco ISD or ISMS