Blackboard Web Community Manager
Blackboard Web Community Manager is the content management system utilized by Waco ISD to develop and manage our district website and sub-sites. Blackboard allows you, as content managers, to design and manage your own website! We will work together to teach you how to create appealing web pages that represent your campus, department and our district, while providing numerous community engagement tools.
Training documentation is now available to download when you click on the button below. This document covers all the basics and will help you get started.
*This page will be periodically updated with new material as it becomes available.
Web Community Manager Training
Trainings sessions are held every other month in accordance with the Technology Training Calendar. If you find a training day that works for you and would like to attend, please take the following steps to provide a smooth experience for everyone.
What to do before a training session.
- Download and Review the Blackboard Web Training doc.
- Verify you have an account by signing into Site Manager (details in the training doc.)
- If you need an account, email email@example.com and request one.
- Log into your account, access the Technology Training Calendar and register to the Training Event by selecting the date.
- Submit your questions beforehand. (This will be used to create future guides)