Waco ISD has partnered with Walgreen's Pharmacy to provide the 2020 Flu Shot Clinic for our employees.
- Each employee must download, print, complete, sign and bring to the clinic the downloadable form provided on the next page.
- Each employee and attending dependent must bring their health insurance id card to the clinic.
- Each employee must also fill out the online registration form found on the next page.
- Employees, and their dependents 7 years of age, can attend one of the Flu Clinics to receive their free flu shot if enrolled in the district's health plan.
- Kids, 6 years of age or younger, are not eligible to receive shots through this program.
Last Modified on September 18, 2020