Online Registration Information
The 2018-2019 Online registration period for returning students begins July 9th.
The link to Online Registration will appear below in the Announcements.
Instructions for both New and Returning students are below.
- A returning student is a student who attended Waco ISD during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Returning students may register online.
- After completing online registration, returning students still must visit their campus to complete the registration process.
- However, from July 9 through August 3, Returning Students MAY go to Waco High, University High, or Carver Middle School to complete the registration process.
- New students did not attend Waco ISD last year. They were enrolled in other school districts during the 2017-2018 school year.
- New students may NOT register online. They must go to their campus to register.
- Campus hours of operation during registration are listed in the right column.
After completing registration online, parents will need to go to their child's campus and provide the following:
- Utility bill or proof of residence in their school zone
- Parent must bring some form of legal ID
- Immunization records (see below)
After completing online registration, returning students still must visit their campus to complete the registration process.
However, from July 9 through August 3, Returning Students MAY go to Waco High, University High, or Carver Middle School to complete the registration process.
New students to Waco ISD complete paper registration packets at the school where their child will attend. Parents need to show the following:
- Proof of Address
- Updated Shot record
- Child's Birth certificate and social security card
Linked below are the Special Registration Forms that may be used in special registration cases.
Information about immunizations can also be found in our Student Health Services Immunizations page.
For more information about immunizations or to inquire about exemptions to state requirements, visit the Texas Department of State Health Services immunizations page.
Hours of Operation
WHS - UHS - CMS
From July 9-August 3, Waco High, University High and Carver Middle School will be open:
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.