Waco Independent School District (WISD) has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for termination of access to any electronic website site/account, in appropriate circumstances, of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. In addition, it is WISD’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Accordingly, if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide WISD with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WISD to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of any alleged copyright infringement appearing on any WISD electronic website site/account is:
Waco Independent School District, Attn: Office of Information Technology
501 Franklin Avenue
Waco, Texas 76701
Upon receipt of a proper notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA, WISD will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA. In addition, WISD accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.