9th Grade GT TPSP Project Information
Texas Performance Standard Project Information
All 9th Grade Gifted/Talented students will be required to complete a Texas Performance Standard Project (TPSP) this year. All information and key deadlines about the project will be posted on this page. If you have any questions about the project or your students participation, please contact me at the information below. Thank you for taking the time to review this information.
776-1150 ext. 2228
DEADLINES/KEY DATES (Check back for UPDATES)
- Friday, 11/30/12 - Project Topic and Parent Permission Form due to Ms. Copas
- Wednesday, 12/5/12 - Students will be notified of Mentor Teacher assignment. All future work will be turned into their assigned Mentor Teacher.
- Friday, 12/14/12 - Topic Proposal completed and due to Mentor Teacher
- Friday, 1/25/13 - Student research is complete. By this time, each student should have created a plan of their product and a personal timeline to ensure they complete their project on time.
- Friday, 2/28/13 - TPSP product is complete and student is working on their presentation portion of the project.
- ADDITIONAL SPRING DUE DATES AND CAMPUS FAIR DATE: TBD
- MAY 13, 2013 - CAMPUS FAIR WILL BE HELD BEFORE THIS DATE
- MAY 21, 2013 - DISTRICT GT EXPLORING INSPIRATIONS PROJECT FAIR