The WISD Print Center is part of the Waco ISD Administration family. We service the printing needs of the school district.
There is an assortment of services that are available. Those include:
- printing and copying
- booklet making
- binding &
Jobs that have been done through the Print Center:
- Substitute Handbooks,
- Professional Development training books and notebooks;
- Tabs for the New Employee Orientation handbooks
- Tickets for Musicals and One-Act Play Programs for the Fine Arts Department
- Commencement Programs for STARS
- Provident Heights Memory Books
- JROTC handbooks,
- Retirement Reception programs,
- Postcards &
- Test packets.
Also printed in-house are
- C-18 Tardy Pads
- C-13E & C-13M, C-15 Excuse pads
- Detention Notices &
- Discipline Referral forms.
There is no job too small, yet there are some limits on what can be done.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mail Room/Print Center Associate
254.755.9482 or email: email@example.com