News from around the district
Cazares and Copas each received high marks for their technical theatre skills at a recent national competition.
The Dean Highland Elementary third grade teacher earns regional honor, moves on to state.
Trustees received letters from 20 individuals interested in being appointed to the board.
Office of Information Technology
The Office of Information Technology coordinates all of Waco ISD district wide systems integration with TEAMS and Prologic Technology Systems. Our department is responsible for the support of the district's computing systems, networks and data communications technologies, including hardware and software.
- Services and Responsibilities of Technology
- Provide and maintain a stable network ensuring connectivity to resources
- Nurture positive relationships which respect the dignity and worth of the individual
- Foster teamwork between the IT Department and others throughout the District
- Maximize the use of technology to support the missions of each Department and Campus
- Promote growth and continuous improvement in the use of technology to support goals
- Maintain an active and effective system of communication among all stakeholders