Mission Statement: To create a community of learners that fosters compassion, inclusion, collaboration, and creative thinking while providing high-quality education.
Vision: Empowering future leaders by creating thinkers who will spark change in the world by being lifelong learners.
Hillcrest PDS operates on five core beliefs centered around educating the whole child through:
• developing students through meaningful, student-centered learning;
• partnering with Baylor University; modeling best teaching practices for teacher candidates;
• developing staff as leaders in education who are highly inquisitive, collaborative, and dedicated;
• maintaining a connection with diverse stakeholders who believe in, depend on, and choose to be part of our community of learners; and
• providing a wide spectrum of experiences in the arts for all students throughout their tenure at Hillcrest PDS.