Frontline ERP & SIS Mobile App
You can also access your student(s) information using the Frontline ERP & SIS mobile app available for both Android and IOS users.
Getting Started With the ERP & SIS Mobile App
Below is an overview of how users can get started with the ERP & SIS mobile app.
Downloading the ERP & SIS Mobile App
On their mobile devices, users go to the Apple App Store or Android Apps on Google Play and search for "Frontline Education" to find the ERP & SIS mobile app and download the mobile app.
Configuring the ERP & SIS Mobile App
When users first access the ERP & SIS mobile app, the Configure page is displayed. Follow the steps below to complete the fields on this page.
In the District field, select your school district - Waco ISD
For the Account Type:
- Tap Student to access Student Mobile.
- Tap Parent to access Parent Mobile.
- Tap Submit. A pop-up box is displayed asking you to confirm your selections.
- Tap OK to save your selections.
The Configure page will not be displayed again when you open the ERP & SIS mobile app, but you can change your selections in Settings if necessary.
The credentials you use to log in to the ERP & SIS mobile app vary based on the Account Type you selected. If you need your credentials, please contact your campus for information.
Accessing Mobile Applications With a Mobile Web Browser
The mobile web applications can also be accessed outside of the ERP & SIS mobile app by using a specific URL for each application. The link for each application is below (where “waco.teams.hosting” is your district’s URL for ERP & SIS).
- Student Self Serve Mobile: https://waco.teams.hosting/mobile/student
- Parent Self Serve Mobile: https://waco.teams.hosting/mobile
Supported Devices for Accessing Applications With a Mobile Web Browser
Mobile web applications accessed by using one of the links above in a mobile web browser support the following devices:
- Apple products running iOS 5 or later on iPhone, iPad, or iPad Touch,
- Android devices running version 3 or newer on smartphones or tablets,
- Windows Phone 8 or newer, and
- Safari or Chrome Web browsers.