Brazos High School & Wiley Opportunity Center
Class periods will feature a blend of real-time interaction between teachers and students (synchronous) and independent practice (asynchronous).
- Teachers will facilitate both face-to-face and virtual learning during their designated instructional periods.
- All courses will be offered through Edmentum, while some courses will be reinforced with teacher-created, project-based lessons.
- Due to the nature of these campuses, synchronous time with teachers and course completion in Edmentum will be imperative.
- Face-to-Face Instruction
- Students will follow the assigned daily schedules and interact with teachers and staff.
- Virtual Instruction
- All secondary students will be engaged in asynchronous learning in Edmentum.
- All elementary students will be engaged in asynchronous learning in Seesaw every day.
- Teachers will facilitate online sessions of synchronous learning during regularly scheduled times.
- Online sessions will be facilitated through Canvas or Google Meet so that the teacher will be available for one-on-one instruction with students.