Mission/Beliefs and Philosophy
The Waco ISD Counseling Department will provide comprehensive course offerings and experiences to empower students to successfully reach their academic and career goals, ensuring a sustainable future
Beliefs and Philosophy
The counselors of the Waco ISD Counseling Department will adhere to the following:
· Service all students and families in Waco ISD through the Development Guidance Plan for each campus.
· Offer guidance programs that foster the academic, career and personal/social development of each child.
· Develop guidance plans that are unique for each campus and focus on intervention, prevention, and student-developmental needs.
· Include school personnel, parents, and the community in the development of this plan.
· Believe in the dignity and worth of each individual.
· Adhere to relevant ethical codes