Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Stacey Talley
The Greater Waco Advanced Manufacturing Academy has an on-site counselor that will provide guidance for all applicants. Contact Stacey Talley at GWAMA Counselor
Students are encouraged to consult with their high school counselor to help determine eligibility to participate in the academy. Students interested in attending the Greater Waco Advanced Manufacturing Academy program must meet the following admission requirements:
High School Grade Level
- Students must be a high school sophomore (10th) junior (11th grade) or senior (12th grade)
- An incomplete application will delay processing and potential acceptance.
Admission is based on a first come, first served basis.
- Upon receiving a completed application, GWAMA will obtain from the applicant's high school:
- Official copy of high school transcript
- Conduct Report from Home Campus