For questions, troubleshooting and help, please visit Technology Insider. If you still need help, please submit a work order or call the Help Desk at 755-9599.
You can read our Recommendations for Technology, and use our Technology Order Request form to get a quote on ordering technology.
To eliminate obstacles and excuses to serve the technology needs of students and staff with excellence.
Services and Responsibilities
- Provide and maintain a stable network ensuring connectivity to resources
- Nurture positive relationships which respect the dignity and worth of the individual
- Foster teamwork between the IT Department and others throughout the District
- Maximize the use of technology to support the missions of each Department and Campus
- Promote growth and continuous improvement in the use of technology to support goals
- Maintain an active and effective system of communication among all stakeholders
- Maintain network and connectivity between campuses and the world
- Troubleshoot and maintain data wiring including placement of data wiring.
- Install, update, and maintain servers for all applications
- Interact with vendors as campuses are updated, remodeled and/or built
- Review, install, and maintain wireless connectivity for laptops, netbooks, iPads
Support Services Team
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair computer and printer hardware
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain software
- Make recommendations and provide standardized purchase information for hardware and software
- Troubleshoot video projectors
Management of Information Services Team
- Provide behind-the-scenes support of information services
- Create student and business data reports
- Write computer programs to support the use of eSchool and eFinance
- Provide data needed for outside entities
- Troubleshoot eSchool and eFinance software and hardware
- Maintain servers for eSchool and eFinance
- Train support staff members in the use of eSchool, eFinance, and LOIS and COGNOS reports