Our Mission Statement
The district shall ensure innovation and excellence in education to prepare all learners for productive engagement in a global society.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe that all students shall reach their full potential.
- We believe that race, ethnicity, gender, or socio-economic status should not result in achievement gaps.
- We believe that all students should graduate college or workforce ready.
- We believe that parent and community involvement is fundamental to student success.
- We believe that a well-paid, well-trained, and dedicated staff is essential to student success.
- We are committed to being a recognized leader in education, operations, and employee and parent/community relations.
- We are committed to high levels of academic achievement by every student, as well as strong fiscal management that supports student learning.
- We are committed to recruiting, hiring, supporting, and retaining quality employees through competitive salary and benefits and leadership development.
- We are committed to equity and excellence in every aspect of teaching and learning, including safe and secure environments.
Our Strategic Goals
- We shall implement a comprehensive plan to enhance learning opportunities for all students.
- We shall recruit, support, and retain quality employees who are collaborative, innovative, and accountable for all learners.
- We shall engage parents and the community to provide all students the support and experiences they need to be successful.
- We shall communicate effectively with internal and external constituents.
- We shall execute an effective, efficient long-range plan to optimize facilities use, personnel assignments, material acquisitions, and financial stability.
- We shall improve District performance by exploring, examining, and analyzing internal and external data.