Enrollment Information

All WISD students need:

  • Utility bill or proof of residence in their school zone
  • Payment for all bills owed from the previous school year (textbooks, library fines)
  • Immunization records (see below)

New students additionally need:

  • Birth certificate and social security card
  • Legal papers (divorce/separation)

For more information about immunizations or to inquire about exemptions to state requirements, visit the Texas Department of State Health Services immunizations page.


Information about immunizations can also be found in our Student Health Services Immunizations page [click here].