Home Access Center provides Waco ISD parents/guardians a means to
view their student's grades, attendance, schedules, and discipline.
If your account has already been created,
and you have your HAC Username and Password ready, you may now
If not, then read below to have an account created for you.
Home Access Center Account Setup for Waco ISD Parents
To set up an account for your student:
Please complete the following requirements:
If you have more than one student on a campus, please include all students on one form.
If you have students on multiple campuses, a form will be required for each student at each campus.
One campus cannot activate accounts for students on different campuses.
Please contact your student’s campus to determine the procedure for turning in this application.
When you arrive at the campus:
Before you leave Campus:
- Make sure the Campus Representative has the correct contact information to notify you once the account has been activated.
- Ask for a copy of the completed Home Access Center Account Request form.
After the HAC Account has been Activated
- Open your internet browser.
- In the address bar type: http://hac.wacoisd.org and press the Enter key.
- Enter your Username: (Login ID) and Password: from your completed Home Access Center Request form.
- Click Login
If you experience trouble logging in, please contact your student’s campus and ask to speak with the Home Access Center Manager.